FARM Davis donates food to Davis Community Meals, Empower Yolo, STEAC, Cesar Chavez Plaza (low income housing), and Eleanor Roosevelt Circle (low income senior housing). We donate mostly fruit and common vegetables through the counselors there who often teach residents how to cook with the produce. The Davis Community Meals Tuesday ladies at St. Martin’s Church can cook with almost anything we give them and they make it look easy! We donate about 95% of the food, sampling the other 5%. We think it’s important that you eat the food that you grow to experience the full cycle of growing food.